This no-bake pumpkin bites recipe is easy to make and full of healthy ingredients like coconut flour, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup. This recipe is also perfect for gluten-free and vegan eaters! Use paleo chocolate to make them suitable for the paleo diet.
- In a large bowl, mix together nut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add in flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir till combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Place in fridge for ten minutes.
- While dough is in fridge, melt chocolate for dipping. I like to add 1 tsp coconut oil to chocolate and melt in 30 second increments in the microwave.
- Take dough out of fridge and roll into balls. Dip in melted chocolate. I like to use a fork for this!
- Place in fridge or freezer to harden. Store in either.
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan
- Method: no-bake
Keywords: pumpkin bites, pumpkin recipes, gluten free, healthy pumpkin bites