These oatmeal chocolate chip bars are an easy and healthy dessert (or even breakfast!) made from instant oats and whole wheat flour. They are the best snack for busy families and taste like traditional oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 8×8 inch baking pan or a bread loaf pan with cooking spray. Use a bread loaf pan if you want thicker squares.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla
- Add dry ingredients into wet and stir in almond milk. Then add in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spreading evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes ( or 14-16 minutes for bread pan) Let cool on a wire rack then cut into squares.
- Store on counter for up to 5 days or freezer for longer.
- Category: dessert, breakfast
- Method: bake
Keywords: oatmeal chocolate chip bars, oatmeal bars, chocolate chip bars