- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins, soaked in warm water to soften, drained + dried
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp water – optional
- In a food processor, blend oats until flour like consistency.
- Add in raisins, almond butter, honey, and chia.
- Blend until ball forms, adding water as needed.
- Place dough in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Roll in balls and store in freezer or fridge.
Category: SnackMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free