These soft and chewy Paleo Chai Spiced Cookies are a delicious and healthy treat that are made gluten-free and dairy-free!
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt (if using unsalted almond butter)
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour and coconut flour.
- Add in spices, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add in cashews.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop about 2 Tbsp dough either using a cookie dough scoop or spoon onto baking sheet, pressing down slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes and let cool completely.
- I topped mine with extra sea salt for an added touch.
- Store on counter for up to 3 days or in freezer.
You can also use a chai spice mix, I used 2 tsp of this one.
- Category: dessert, cookies
Keywords: healthy paleo chai spiced cookies