- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour and coconut flour.
- Add in baking soda, spices, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add in white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop about 2 Tbsp dough either using a cookie dough scoop or spoon onto baking sheet, pressing down slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes and let cool completely.
- I topped mine with extra sea salt for an added touch.
- Store on counter for up to 3 days or in freezer.
You can also use a chai spice mix, I’ve used 2 tsp of this one.