- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease donut pan (I linked the silicone one above!)
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir. It will be thick.
- Scoop the dough into donut pan, I used my hands to help form the donuts.
- Bake in oven for 18-21 minutes.
- For the glaze, heat the coconut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil over low heat in a sauce pan until completely melted. Add more coconut oil if you want it thinner.
- Drizzle over donuts once they are completely cooled.