- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 room temperature egg
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted.
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350F. Prepare + grease a 9 inch pie dish.
- For the crust, mix together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, coconut sugar and coconut oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until completely combined and ball shape forms.
- Form into well greased pie dish. Bake for 8 minutes and then let cool.
- Make filling by heating coconut sugar, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat and set aside to cool.
- Once mixture is room temp, stir in vanilla and salt. Then whisk in two eggs.
- Chop 2 cups of pecans and then add them and 3/4 cup chocolate chips into sugar mixture.
- Pour the mixture into crust. Top with remaining 1 cup pecan halves and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool before serving. Store on counter or in fridge.