Looking for an easy recipe for paleo granola? This gluten-free low carb granola is made from nuts and seeds, no refined sugar, and has tons of clusters. Store bought granola is filled with sugar and oil but this easy homemade recipe is healthy and made with wholesome ingredients.
Any combination of nuts + seeds will work! Just make sure it totals ~3 cups. I used:
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- In a food processor, blend all nuts + seeds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, and salt until fine (about 3-5 seconds). Nuts will be very small pieces but not powder.
- Pour nuts into bowl, add in chia seeds, oil, vanilla, and honey. Stir till combined.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet, and press down flat until about half inch thick. Everything should be tightly packed in order to get big clusters.
- Bake in oven for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown.
- LET COOL COMPLETELY – this is the most important step! It will be too soft at first.
- Break into clusters once completely cooled. Store at room temperature.
- Category: snack, gluten free, paleo
Keywords: paleo, gluten free, granola, grain free