- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, almond butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins till about 3/4 full and add additional chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool on wire rack after ten minutes in tin. Store on counter or fridge, with a vented tent of aluminum foil so there is some air circulation
Category: gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: bake