These paleo sweet potato muffins made with almond flour, almond butter, and are naturally sweet from mashed sweet potato and maple syrup. They come together in minutes and are perfect to prep ahead of time so you can grab one on the go for busy mornings.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed sweet potato, almond butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins till about 3/4 full and add additional chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool on wire rack after ten minutes in tin. Store on counter or fridge, with a vented tent of aluminum foil so there is some air circulation
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven