- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare loaf pan with coconut oil and parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with well mashed banana.
- To the egg and banana mixture, add in almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, covering half way through with aluminum foil to prevent browning.
- If you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean, you are ready to take it out.
- Let cool completely before cutting into.
- Category: gluten-free, breakfast, snack, dairy-free
- Method: bake
Keywords: healthy paleo zucchini bread recipe, paleo zucchini bread, zucchini bread