These paleo zucchini brownies are a delicious low carb, healthy dessert made from almond flour, chocolate chips, and maple syrup – you won’t even know there are veggies in them!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini, squeezed to remove extra moisture (I grated it, then pulsed it through my food processor for extra fine texture) *no need to peel the zucchini.
- 1/2 cup chocolates chips + more for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 with parchment paper and non-stick spray. I use both for no sticking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and maple syrup.
- Whisk in coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Add in the shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into 8×8 dish and top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick or knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting.
- STORE THEM IN THE FRIDGE!!!! They get so fudgy and delicious.
- Category: gluten free, paleo, baking
- Method: baking
Keywords: paleo brownies, paleo zucchini brownies, zucchini brownies, healthy brownies,