- 8 heaping cups (~40 oz) fresh strawberries, cut into smaller pieces
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch) – this is optional but recommended. it will be more liquidy without!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together strawberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla. Then add arrowroot starch and toss.
- Add berries to an 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together oats, almond flour, and salt.
- Stir in peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Distribute crumble topping on top of strawberries until most of them are covered.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before eating. Store leftovers in refrigerator.