Homemade healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies which are made gluten free and are packed with nutrients will be your new favorite snack or after dinner dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, adding in splash of almond milk if too dry.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop and place dough on parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown, adding sea salt after taking out of oven.
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, dairy-free
Keywords: healthy peanut butter cookie recipe