Peanut butter oatmeal cookies that are thick, fluffy, soft, and made with simple healthy ingredients! They are gluten free and dairy free, and loaded with chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, rolled oats, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to place dough on parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 11-13 minutes or until slightly golden brown, adding sea salt after taking out of oven.
Keywords: gluten free baking, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, gluten free cookies, peanut butter oatmeal cookies, healthy baking, dairy free baking, healthy dessert recipes