Peanut butter oatmeal cookies that are thick, fluffy, soft, and made with simple healthy ingredients! They are gluten free and dairy free, and loaded with chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add in peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to place dough on parchment paper. I like to make these large and use about 1/4 cup dough, rolling it into a ball in my hand.
- Press chocolate chips into the top, but keep them pretty tall (do not flatten too much, just slightly).
- Bake in oven for 9-11 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Store on counter or in fridge, they also freeze well.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: gluten free baking, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, gluten free cookies, peanut butter oatmeal cookies, healthy baking, dairy free baking, healthy dessert recipes