- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1lb shaved ribeye
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 pound cooper sharp white American cheese, diced small
- Crostini, bread, chips, veggies to dip
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium high heat.
- Add diced onions and cook 2-3 minutes. Add shaved ribeye and minced garlic and cook another 4-5 minutes or until ribeye is cooked. Mix in salt and pepper. Turn off heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and yogurt. Add steak mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add half of the cheese to the steak mixture, stir until combined.
- Pour into 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let cool 10 minutes and serve with crostini, bread, chips, or veggies,
Category: appetizer, dip, holiday, snackMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free