- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 8×8 inch baking pan with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, oats, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat pumpkin, coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add dry ingredients into wet and stir well. Then add in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spreading evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Store on counter for up to 5 days or freezer for longer.
Category: dessert, whole-wheatMethod: bake