These healthy pumpkin oat bars are the perfect recipe to make for a simple breakfast or easy snack! Add chocolate chips or raisins for a delicious addition.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (haven’t tested other flours but a gf 1:1 flour should work fine)
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil – melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 8×8 inch baking pan with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, oats, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat pumpkin, coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add dry ingredients into wet and stir well. Then add in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spreading evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Store on counter for up to 5 days or freezer for longer.
- Category: dessert, whole-wheat
- Method: bake
Keywords: pumpkin bars, pumpkin oat bars, pumpkin recipes, whole wheat pumpkin recipes