These healthy pumpkin oat bars are the perfect recipe to make for a simple breakfast or easy snack! Add chocolate chips or raisins for a delicious addition.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 8×8 inch baking pan with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, oats, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat pumpkin, coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add dry ingredients into wet and stir well. Then add in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spreading evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Store on counter for up to 5 days or freezer for longer.
- Category: dessert, whole-wheat
- Method: bake
Keywords: pumpkin bars, pumpkin oat bars, pumpkin recipes, whole wheat pumpkin recipes