- 2 heaping cups rolled oats (certified gluten free if necessary)
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a high speed blender, grind oats until flour like consistency, making oat flour.
- Add in remainder of ingredients and blend until well combined but not overblending, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Let batter rest for about 5 minutes to thicken up, you want it to be pretty thick!
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto medium-low skillet that has been greased with butter or non-stick spray.
- Flip over once bubbles have formed and bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat until all pancakes are made.
Category: pancakes, breakfast, gluten-free, healthy breakfastMethod: stovetopCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free