Roasted Red Pepper Romesco Sauce is a thick, vegan sauce perfect for eating alongside pasta, meat, and vegetables. Made with tomatoes, roasted peppers, and almonds, romesco is a delicious and filling meal addition.
- 1 cup almonds
- 7oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 roma tomatoes, deseeded
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried basil
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust spices as preferred.
- Spread over pasta, toast, as a dip – the opportunities are endless!
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: romesco, healthy sauce, healthy dip, romesco sauce