- 4 oz blanco tequila
- 8 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 10 drops liquid stevia or 1 tbsp simple syrup/agave
- club soda
- grapefruit slices
- salt for rimming (margarita salt)
- Using a sliced wedge of grapefruit, wet the rim of each glass and dip into salt. Add ice full to each glass.
- In a shaker, add tequila, grapefruit juice, and sweetener. Add 1 cup ice. Shake.
- Pour evenly into glasses, top the rest with club soda. Stir gently. Garnish with grapefruit slice.
Category: cocktail, drink, beverageCuisine: American