- 1 8oz block tempeh
- 1 cup each carrot sticks and green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce/coconut aminos for lower sodium+paleo
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- sesame seeds, green onion, white rice for serving (optional)
- Slice tempeh into cubes, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and add tempeh once hot.
- Cook tempeh about 6 minutes, flipping occasionally until slightly browned on each side.
- While cooking, prepare sauce.
- Whisk ginger, garlic, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and maple syrup together in a bowl.
- Add in half the sauce to the pan with the tempeh until coated.
- Remove tempeh from pan and place in bowl.
- Add veggies and remaining sauce to pan and cook for about 5 minutes, or until veggies have started to soften. You can stir throughout this time for even cooking.
- Add tempeh back into pan and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until veggies are all cooked through.
- Serve with white basmati rice or starch of choice!
Category: dinner, entree