- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, coconut, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk egg. Stir in nut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Wet hands and roll into balls, flattening slightly onto baking sheet. The dough will be sticky, but if you wet your hands, it should be able to form cookie shapes.
- Add more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until fully baked.
Category: gluten-free, breakfast, snackMethod: ovenCuisine: American