- Preheat oven to 350F and grease bread pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Whisk in three eggs, then add vanilla and maple syrup.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add in half of the chocolate chips. You can add in marshmallows inside, but they dissolve. I prefer just adding them on top.
- Pour into greased bread pan, adding rest of chocolate chips, graham crackers, and marshmallows on top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
- Category: gluten-free, breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free, banana bread, smores