An easy and healthy recipe for spicy peanut tempeh, marinaded for a few hours, then baked and ready to eat! Try it on top of a buddha bowl, in a salad, or with Thai rice noodles! Delicious.
- 1 8oz block tempeh
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha
1. Chop up tempeh in triangles or slices.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except tempeh.
3. Add in tempeh and toss to coat, making sure sauce is evenly distributed among tempeh.
4. Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours and maximum 12.
5. Once marinated, place onto parchment lined baking sheet and pour left over marinade on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 375F. 7. Serve immediately! I like mine on salads, in bowls, with veggies, and with rice noodles.
- Category: dinner, vegan, vegetarian
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, tempeh, dinner