- 4oz fresh spinach
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with muffin liners. Spray muffin liners with nonstick spray.
- In a high powdered blender, blend spinach, bananas, egg, maple syrup, almond milk, almond butter, and vanilla until totally smooth.
- Add rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Blend until smooth and most of the oats are blended.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool on rack.