This strawberry banana overnight oats recipe is the best for a quick and easy healthy breakfast! Made with quick cooking oats, chia seeds, greek yogurt, and almond milk, these overnight oats pack a protein punch to keep you full until your next meal!
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt (or plain but you may want to add 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey for sweetness)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries + more for topping
- 1 ripe banana, save half for topping
*I also added some of my easy chia jam in the pictures
- In a bowl, mix together oats, yogurt, almond milk, and chia seeds.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, add diced strawberries and warm for about 30 seconds or until you are able to mash them up with a back of a fork.
- Add mashed strawberries to oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, add half of a very mashed banana and then stir.
- Top with more sliced bananas and strawberries.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
Keywords: strawberry overnight oats, banana overnight oats, overnight oats