- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (plus more for sprinkling after)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted + cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar.
- Mix in tahini, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- *optional refrigerate for 30 minutes, helps prevent spreading but not necessary.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon, roll dough into balls and place dough on parchment paper. It will be sticky but that’s okay!
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown, adding sea salt after taking out of oven.
Category: Dessert, gluten free