This easy recipe for Thai Peanut Hummus is a delicious take on the classic creamy snack but with a Thai twist. Peanut butter adds a smooth, rich taste while classic ingredients like tahini, chickpeas, and garlic take this homemade hummus to the next level ! Completely gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 – 15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (I peel mine for extra creaminess)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter, salted
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sriracha (or less for less spicy)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger or 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil or avocado oil (or until desired consistency)
- salt to taste
- Crushed peanuts, cilantro, more sriracha, squeeze of lime for topping
- Drain + rinse chickpeas, peel if desired * see note above for another peeling method.
- In a food processor, process chickpeas, peanut butter, sesame oil, and sriracha.
- Blend scraping down sides as needed.
- Add in garlic, tahini, honey, ginger, and lime juice.
- While blending, add in olive oil until creamy.
- Add salt to taste.
- Pour into bowl and garnish with toppings.
- Enjoy with pita, veggies, pretzels, etc!
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free, snack
Keywords: easy hummus recipe, hummus, thai peanut hummus, easy snacks