These three ingredient peanut butter cookies are so simple and easy to make, are soft, chewy, flourless, and made with only one bowl. They are gluten free, healthy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (the thicker, the better)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of salt if peanut butter isn’t salted
- melted chocolate for dipping
- sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, egg, and coconut sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, roll into balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Press down with a fork, creating a criss-cross shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool completely.
- Optional to dip in melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt!
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, snack
Keywords: three ingredient cookies, healthy cookies, gluten-free, grain-free, healthy baking, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter