- 1 cup natural peanut butter (chilled)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of salt if peanut butter isn’t salted
- melted chocolate for dipping
- sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, egg, and coconut sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, roll into balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Press down with a fork, creating a criss-cross shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool completely.
- Optional to dip in melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt!