- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs ground turkey (I use 93/7)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup diced green olives
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 15oz can tomato sauce (7oz)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- In a large dutch oven or pot, heat olive oil. Once hot, add onions and peppers and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in minced garlic and ground turkey and cook until no longer pink.
- Add in all spices, olives, raisins, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chicken stock. Stir until well combined. Let simmer over medium heat for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve over rice.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: ItalianDiet: Gluten Free