- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 block firm tofu
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- For the crust, in a food processor blend cookies and coconut oil until fine crumbs.
- Once blended, press into 9 inch pie dish to form crust.
- Bake at 325F for 12 minutes.
- While crust is baking, blend all filling ingredients in a food processor, scraping down sides as necessary. The filling should be completely smooth.
- Once crust is completely cooled, add filling to pie and bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until no longer jiggly and knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Category: Dessert, vegan, gluten-free