- For the crust, in a food processor blend cookies and coconut oil until fine crumbs.
- Once blended, press into 9 inch pie dish to form crust.
- Bake at 325F for 12 minutes.
- While crust is baking, blend all filling ingredients in a food processor, scraping down sides as necessary. The filling should be completely smooth.
- Once crust is completely cooled, add filling to pie and bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until no longer jiggly and knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Category: Dessert, vegan, gluten-free