Walnut Stuffed Chocolate Covered Dates are the perfect nutritious snack and single bite dessert to satisfy both sweet and salty cravings. These little dates are the perfect four ingredient treat!
- 1 cup raw walnuts, cut into halves
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chocolate, melted
- flakey sea salt
- Prepare your dates by making sure all pits are out and they are sliced down the middle, making an easy opening for stuffing.
- Place 2 or 3 of your sliced walnuts into the center of the date, pinching the date closed after stuffing.
- Dip bottom half of date into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with flakey sea salt and place on plate or parchment paper to harden. You can speed this process up by refrigerating.
- Store on counter or in fridge! Enjoy!
- Category: gluten-free, vegan
- Method: no-bake
Keywords: stuffed dates, chocolate covered dates, vegan desserts, healthy snacks, vegan snacks