- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop (20g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 20 drops liquid stevia (1/4 tsp)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, excess moisture squeezed out
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, egg whites, peanut butter, almond milk, vanilla, and stevia.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined.
- Mix in shredded zucchini and chocolate chips (reserving 1 tbsp for sprinkling on top).
- Bake in oven for 32-35 minutes. Let cool before enjoying.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free,Method: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free