- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce (from a jar)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, egg, almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper by hand. Roll into meatballs.
- Pour 1 cup marinara sauce into bottom of dish. I used a cast iron skillet but you can also use a baking dish or saute pan.
- Place meatballs in baking dish on top of sauce. Pour remaining 1 cup marinara on top, brush on meatballs. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until inside reads 165F. Serve!
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: ItalianDiet: Gluten Free