- 6oz apple cider
- 4oz bourbon (our favorite brands include Woodford Reserve + Basil Hayden’s)
- juice of half lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can ginger beer or ginger ale
- cocktail cherry, apples, and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a shaker, add ice and then add apple cider, bourbon, lemon juice and vanilla. Shake.
- Pour bourbon mixture evenly into two cocktail glasses filled with ice. Top remainder of way with ginger beer. Stir with spoon.
- Add cherries, apples, and cinnamon sticks and serve.
Category: Drink, cocktailCuisine: American