- 1 large head cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 1/2 cup flour (sub gluten free 1–1 flour)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400F. Grease air fryer basket or tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, melted butter, buffalo sauce, and warm water. Stir in garlic powder and pepper. This should be thick like a pancake batter.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a large bowl and pour batter over top. Toss until totally coated evenly.
- Lay onto greased air fryer tray and cook for 14-16 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown. Serve with a side of ranch and enjoy!
Category: appetizer, holiday, footballMethod: air fryCuisine: AmericanDiet: Low Calorie