- Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add avocado oil.
- Add salmon, skin side up and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Once done cooking, take salmon out and set aside.
- Dump remaining liquid from pan. Then add pan back to stove top.
- Turn heat to medium and whisk in lemon juice, butter, garlic, cajun seasoning, honey, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Let sauce reduce for a few minutes until thickened, then add salmon back in and cook for 2 minutes on each side, basting the salmon with the sauce as it cooks.
- Serve over rice and with veggies.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: CajunDiet: Gluten Free