- 2 cups finely shredded + cooked chicken breasts
- 5 oz frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 1/2 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and diced finely
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a skillet or 8×8 glass dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined
- Top with more mozzarella cheese if desired, or leave some out for sprinkling if you want an extra cheesy top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is hot and cheese has began to brown. Broil for 1-2 minutes if desired.
Category: snack, side dish, appetzierMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free