- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, peanuts, and salt.
- In a saucepan, heat coconut sugar, cocoa powder, maple syrup, peanut butter, and coconut oil over medium heat. Let cook for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off heat and add in vanilla.
- Pour saucepan mixture onto oat mixture and stir until well combined. Each oat should be coated in chocolate.
- Pour onto baking sheet and press into flat sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes total.
- Once fully baked, top with chocolate chips immediately. Stick back in oven for 3 minutes until chips are melted. Stir granola, letting melted chocolate cover all of the granola.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before breaking apart.
- Store in pantry for up to two weeks.
- Category: dessert, breakfast, gluten-free
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate granola, homemade granola, healthy granola, healthy chocolate recipes