- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1–2 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a bread loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas and eggs. Add in maple syrup, oil, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet until all combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- In same bowl used for flour, mix together crumble ingredients until they form a crumble.
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the banana bread.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once cool, mix together glaze ingredients and then pour over top of bread.