- 1 cup coconut milk (from can)
- 1/2 cup blanco tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2–3 tbsp simple syrup or agave, depending on how sweet you prefer
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut (heat over medium heat for a few minutes until golden brown)
- dried or fresh lime slices
- Open can of coconut milk, pour into measuring glass. Whisk until totally smooth and all liquid.
- In a large shaker, fill halfway with ice.
- Add coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Line two small plates with honey and toasted coconut. Dip glass rim in honey then in coconut to make a toasted coconut rim.
- Add ice to glasses, then pour margarita mixture evenly into both. Top with dried or fresh limes. Enjoy!
Category: cocktail, drink, beverageCuisine: Mexican