- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup veggie stock or water
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Soak your cashews in boiling water for minimum 30 minutes.
- Once soaked, drain and dry off.
- Add cashews to a high powered blender like a Vitamix.
- Add in hot sauce, liquid of choice, garlic, and chili powder.
- Blend on high for several minutes or until completely smooth and creamy. You may need to use the toggle to push down the cashews.
- If necessary, add more liquid to reach desired consistency.
Category: vegan, gluten-free