- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Press tofu for at least 30 minutes. I place mine on a plate with a dish towel under it. then I add paper towels on top, and use a stack of books or pans to press it down. You can also use a tofu press. This helps get out most of the liquid.
- Cut tofu into bite size pieces and then add to a large bowl.
- Add in the avocado oil and sesame oil and toss.
- Add in remainder of the ingredients and then toss tofu to coat completely.
- Place in air fryer in even layer. Air fry for 16-20 minutes at 400F or until golden brown.
Category: vegan, vegetarian, lunch, dinnerMethod: air-fryerCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free