- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup feta (best from a block)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup white onion
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro
- juice of one lime
- salt + pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp favorite hot sauce (I used green hot sauce)
- In a food processor, blend avocados, feta, garlic, onion, cilantro, and lime juice stopping as necessary to scrape down the sides.
- Blend until smooth. Add in salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste and blend one last time.
- Top with more hot sauce, feta, cilantro.
- Store in fridge for long term.
Category: gluten free, snacks, dip