Easy BBQ Baked Tempeh is an easy way to prepare and cook this delicious protein. This healthy BBQ tempeh recipe will be a favorite dinner staple in your house!
1 8oz block tempeh *steamed if desired (see post on that here)
1 cup BBQ sauce (my homemade version here)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Place half of bbq sauce in bottom of a baking dish.
3. Slice tempeh to 1/4 inch thick strips and lay flat into the baking dish.
4. Cover with remaining bbq sauce and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with veggies, rice, on a roll, or eat as is!
- Category: dinner, vegetarian, vegan
Keywords: tempeh, dinner, vegan, vegetarian