- 4 cups cooked chicken,
- 2 stalks celery, chopped small
- 2 carrots, chopped small
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare your chicken and veggies by chopping small.
- Add chicken, celery, carrots, onion, almonds, raisins, and cilantro to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and mix to combine.
- Let chill in fridge at least 1 hour before serving.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free