- 1 lb 93/7 ground turkey
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 5 slices pineapple
- In a large bowl, add turkey. Using a box grater, grate onion into turkey meat. This keeps the burgers extra juicy.
- Add in cilantro, garlic, soy sauce, and ginger. Stir until all combined.
- Form into burger shapes, about 110g.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick spray.
- Cook burgers for 5 minutes on each side, covering them after flipping.
- After burgers are done cooking, add pineapple to pan for about 2 minutes on each side. Add on top of burger.