These easy vegan black bean brownies are made in less than thirty minutes, are gluten free, paleo, deliciously fudgy, and made with simple ingredients. Top with extra chocolate chips for extra chocolate deliciousness.
- 1 – 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (the darker, the more chocolatey)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor, blend beans, nut butter, almond flour, cocoa, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Scrape down sides as needed.
- Once creamy and smooth, take off lid and stir in chocolate chips.
- Do not process the chips.
- Pour into greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Store on counter for 24 hours or fridge for 1 week.
Keywords: easy vegan black bean brownies, healthy desserts, black bean brownies