These Flourless Almond Butter Cookies are the dreamiest, richest, and most delicious healthy cookie! They’re made with only a handful of simple ingredients and come together in less than thirty minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter and coconut sugar.
- Add in egg and mix.
- Mix in vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds and stir till combined.
- Let chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Place in 2 Tbsp balls on parchment lined baking sheets, and only press down slightly.
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes. They will look soft but will set as they cool.
- Let cool completely before eating.
- Category: Dessert, snack
Keywords: flourless cookies, gluten free, dairy free, dessert, healthy cookies