- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter, cold from the fridge. (If not using cold, let batter rest in fridge for 30 min before rolling into cookies)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt if nut butter isn’t salted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Then add cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt – stir until combined. It may get thick here, almost like playdough, but stir until completely combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using around two tablespoons of dough, roll in balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add more chocolate chips into the top if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
Category: gluten-free, dessert, dairy-freeCuisine: Dessert