These flourless double chocolate cookies are fudgy, filled with chocolate, slightly chewy, and so easy to make. In less than fifteen minutes you can have a healthy chocolate cookie!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Then add cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt – stir until combined. It may get thick here, almost like playdough, but stir until completely combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using around two tablespoons of dough, roll in balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add more chocolate chips into the top if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, dairy-free
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: healthy chocolate cookies, gluten free cookies, healthy cookies, grain free, gluten free