- 1.5 cups natural peanut butter (no other ingredients except peanuts + salt)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 brownie pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips, saving some to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into grease dish. Bake for 26-28 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut butter, blondiesMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free